How to Write Blog Post
- January 10, 2018
- Posted by: Abhay Ranjan
- Category: Blogging Tips
How to Write Blog Post
Your blog can be probably one of your company’s most valuable marketing tools. You can use it to build trust with your customers, generate leads, educate & provide information to customers, and build brand awareness.
This is the best way to establish a deeper connection with your audience.
In this guide, you will learn how to get your blog noticed that can turn visitors into loyal readers or customers.
While writing a blog, one should keep following points in mind.
- Choose a topic according to your audiences.
- Do the best research on that topic.
- Go with buzzsumo.com and find other blog post related to that topic.
- Create an attractive title for your blog post.
- Start writing blog content with intro.
- Write your blog content in bullet points.
- Do not write paragraph more than 3-4 lines.
- Try to write the blog post of length 5000k-6000k words.
- Use internal linking in your blog post.
How to format your whole content for Blog Post –
- Create Straight Forward Delivery direct with your content
- Create controversy with your content
- Create SEO-Friendly Optimized Content
- Create eye-catching headlines
- Create a meaningful, helpful & inspirational conclusion
My Way of Writing Blog Post –
I use to write content for my blog through the blog post by following very simple trick, I am going to share this with you all –
Step 1 – Identify Targeted Keywords by performing Keyword Research
Step 2 – Search for those keywords and go with top searches
Step 3 – Make bullet points to cover in my content
Step 4 – Start writing content with own vision
Step 5 – Work on optimizing content by following various On-Page SEO Factors
Step 6 – Go with various Online Tools to check our content status
How I got ideas or inspiration for my Blog Post –
I am very active on various social platforms, I use to gather information for my upcoming blog post by following others posts, queries, ideas, contents and all. This helps me in creating a better blog post. I use to visit these platforms for research –
- Facebook Group
- Comments sections of expert blogs
- Niche Forum
Bookmark this blog post, I will update this Post.
Also, you can read my blog post – How to make Blog Post Viral