Your blog can be probably one of your company’s most valuable marketing tools. You can use it to build trust with your customers, generate leads, educate & provide information to customers, and build brand awareness. Learn How to Write Blog Posts.
This is the best way to establish a deeper connection with your audience.
In this guide, you will learn how to get your blog noticed which can turn visitors into loyal readers or customers.
While writing a blog, one should keep the following points in mind.
- Choose a topic according to your audience.
- Do the best research on that topic.
- Go with buzzsumo.com and find other blog posts related to that topic.
- Create an attractive title for your blog post.
- Start writing blog content with an intro.
- Write your blog content in bullet points.
- Do not write paragraphs more than 3-4 lines.
- Try to write a blog post of length 5000k-6000k words.
- Use internal linking in your blog post.
How to format your whole content for Blog Post –
- Create Straight Forward Delivery direct with your content
- Create controversy with your content
- Create SEO-Friendly Optimized Content
- Create eye-catching headlines
- Create a meaningful, helpful & inspirational conclusion
How to Write Blog Posts
My Way of Writing Blog Posts –
I use to write content for my blog through the blog post by following a very simple trick, I am going to share this with you all –
Step 1 – Identify Targeted Keywords by performing Keyword Research
Step 2 – Search for those keywords and go with the top searches
Step 3 – Make bullet points to cover in my content
Step 4 – Start writing content with your own vision
Step 5 – Work on optimizing content by following various On-Page SEO Factors
Step 6 – Go with various Online Tools to check our content status
How I got ideas or inspiration for my Blog Post –
I am very active on various social platforms, I use to gather information for my upcoming blog post by following others’ posts, queries, ideas, content, and all. This helps me in creating a better blog post. I use to visit these platforms for research –
- Facebook Group
- Comments sections of expert blogs
- Niche Forum
Bookmark this blog post, I will update this Post.
Also, you can read my blog post – How to Make Blog Post Viral