Social Media Marketing Training in Jaipur
Bill Gates says “If your business is not over the Internet, then your business will be out of business”.
I want to add something in this “If your business is not over the Social Media, then your business will be far away from business”.
Social media is need of today’s time. Everyone is creating buzz with social media these days. If you want to promote your business online, you should know Social Media Marketing.
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social Media Marketing is a technique that engages engaging social networking sites to come out to your niche customers and encouraging your enterprise. SMO is the buzz word of today and every marketer wants to engage audiences with it.
The purpose of SMO is to use social media to increase traffic to a website. It is important to generate viral publicity.
Become a Skilled Social Media Marketer
What you will learn –
In this course, you will get the knowledge of how to create engaging content for social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube, as well as how to deliver the best content to your targeted audience, how to reach and engage with your customer through social media & how to monitor and measure the success of your efforts and how to identify influencers, establish connections with them and get the benefits that will help you in promoting your businesses online.
This course is very useful for the person, who wants to promote their products or services through social media and it is also very helpful for those who are looking forward to personal branding. You can make yourself or your company a brand if you learn how to do social media marketing.
So, start today before it gets too late, social media is increasing day by day, grow yourself with the social media marketing skills and be on top. You are just one call away.
Social Media Marketing (SMO)
- Introduction to Social Media
- Latest Trends in Social Media
- Social Media Success Stories
- Introduction to Facebook
- Differences between Profile, Page & Groups
- Facebook terminology (likes, shares, comments, mentions & hashtags)
- Facebook Page & Business page
- Increase audience on FB Page
- Advantages and challenges
- Groups & Pages (Dos & Don’ts)
- Events create on Facebook
- Creating FB groups to reach to the targeted customers.
- Third Party tools for FB page
- FB Page Insights
- Measuring and Monitoring
- Creating Facebook Marketing Strategies
- Introduction to Twitter
- How to Optimize Twitter Bio
- Twitter Terminology (Follow, Un-follow, re-tweet, favorite, hash tags #)
- How to do User engagement on Twitter
- Networking with influencer and others
- Monitoring with Twitter Analytics
- Use for reputation, promotion, sales, conversing, listening and research
- How to use Twitter Search
- Creating Twitter Marketing Strategies
- Introduction to YouTube
- Creating a YouTube channel
- How to optimize YouTube Channel
- How to increase subscriber
- How to get views
- Creating videos and User engagements
- YouTube SEO
- Social sharing, comments and reviews
- Promoting YouTube videos
- Creating YouTube Marketing Strategies
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Profile creating and other settings
- Creating Company pages & Groups
- LinkedIn engagement, massaging and endorsement
- Dos and Don’ts of LinkedIn
- Increase reach and visibility
- How to get jobs from LinkedIn
- How to build up networks with LinkedIn
- How to create a professional profile
- Introduction to Pinterest
- How to create Categories on the profile
- How to create boards on Pinterest
- Sharing Information & Pictures
- Repin on Pinterest
- Pinterest for business & Info-graphics
- Verifying business website
- Pin It button on the website
- Understanding Pinterest Profile
- Pinterest Marketing Strategies
- Introduction to Google+
- Creating a profile on Google+
- Google+ Communities and hashtags
- Google+ terminology (+1 like, shares, comments and mentions)
- Creating a Google Local business page
- Connecting Google+ with the website
- Google+ Marketing Strategies
Couse Duration –
The duration, of course, is 20 days (One and a half hour of a session a day).
Course Fee –
There are three modes of training and course fees varies accordingly –
Mode 1 – Join our Offline Training at Jaipur and start learning through classroom programme at our Institute.
Mode 2 – Online Training Session – In this mode, you will be provided course content in the form of documents (PDF, DOC, and Videos)
Mode 3 – Skype Training Session – In this mode, you will be provided one to one training session through Skype, in which I will share the screen with you and show everything practically.
(Contact me through details mention below for training fees)
The payment will be taken in advance.
Note – If you are from Jaipur & looking for offline training than contact me for more details —
Social Media Marketing Training In Jaipur
Contact details –
Mobile or WhatsApp -9929096928
Email – email@example.com