How to Write Best SEO Proposal
- September 19, 2015
- Posted by: Abhay Ranjan
- Category: Digital Marketing
Being confused, How to Write Best SEO Proposal?
I will help you in writing the best SEO Proposal for your clients.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, it is an important part of doing business online. SEO is the method to optimize any brand presence for organic search including the website, blogs, social channels & more.
In simple words, it is the process of increasing visibility of website or blog in search results of a search engine.
What do clients want to see in your SEO Proposal?
- What services are you offering them?
- What is your plan for delivery?
- What is your price?
- What are the terms & conditions?
Your proposal must answer all these questions from your clients.
What are the points to consider in drafting your SEO Proposal?
- Should be written in simple language.
- Should be written in a clear & concise manner.
- Highlights to benefits of SEO.
- List all the solutions you proposed?
- Include your bio.
- Show some credibility proof.
- Explain the price scenario clearly.
- Project ideal timeframe in the proposal.
- Be specified in terms & conditions.
SEO Proposal Template
Hope this will help you.
I can help you in writing the best SEO Proposal. If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to contact me.
(Bookmark this article & subscribe to our updates, I will update this article)
- Offering digital marketing training programs from the last 3 years
- 50+ hours of the classroom program, live sessions
- Over 100+ hours of Live, Hands-on Exercises & Projects
- Placement Support for full time/freelancing/internship opportunities
- Digital marketing training partner for Google Partners Academy
- Learn from the Google Partner – Google Certified – Industry Expert Professional.
You can also join the digital marketing free demo where your doubts will be clear & you will know how digital marketing can be useful for your career growth. For any further query feel free to ask.