My website success strategy with SEO – A Journey of Success with Service-Based Keywords
If you have a website, you know the importance of getting traffic. But not just any traffic – you want targeted traffic that is interested in what you have to offer. For service-based businesses, this means targeting specific keywords that potential clients might be searching for. In this article, I will share my journey of going from 300 to 3000 clicks on my website by using service-based keywords and the incredible opportunities that came along with it.
I started my service-based business a few years ago and quickly realized that I needed to have an online presence. However, I quickly realized that just writing blog posts wasn’t enough. I needed to be more strategic about my online presence if I wanted to attract potential clients.
Researching Service-Based Keywords
One of the first things I did was to research service-based keywords that potential clients might be searching for. I used keyword research tools to find keywords that had a decent search volume but weren’t too competitive. I also looked at what my competitors were doing and what keywords they were ranking for.
Creating Content Around Service-Based Keywords
Once I had a list of service-based keywords, I started creating content around them. I made sure to use the keywords in the title of my content and throughout the content itself.
Optimizing On-Page Elements
In addition to creating content around service-based keywords, I also optimized the on-page elements of my website. This included optimizing the title tags, meta descriptions, and header tags on my website. I made sure to include the service-based keywords in these elements, which helped my website rank higher in search results.
Throughout my journey, I made sure to track my progress. I used Google Analytics to see how much traffic I was getting and where it was coming from. I also used tools like Ahrefs and SEMrush to track my search engine rankings and backlinks. This helped me see what was working and what wasn’t, so I could make adjustments as needed.
All of this hard work paid off. I went from getting 300 clicks per month on my website to over 3000 clicks per month. This meant that more people were finding my website and learning about my business. I started getting more inquiries from potential clients, and even landed some big projects that I wouldn’t have gotten otherwise.
If you have a service-based business and want to get more traffic to your website, targeting service-based keywords is a great place to start. By creating content around these keywords, optimizing on-page elements, building backlinks, and tracking your progress, you can improve your search engine rankings and attract more potential clients to your website. It takes time and effort, but the results can be incredible.
- What are service-based keywords? Service-based keywords are keywords that relate to the services that your business provides. For example, if you’re a web designer, some service-based keywords might include “web design,” “website development,” or “responsive design.
- How do I find service-based keywords for my business? You can use keyword research tools like Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, or SEMrush to find service-based keywords that are relevant to your business. You can also look at what your competitors are doing and what keywords they are ranking for.
- How long does it take to see results from targeting service-based keywords? It can take some time to see results from targeting service-based keywords. It depends on factors like how competitive the keywords are, how much content you create around them, and how many backlinks you build. In general, you should expect to see some results within a few months, but it may take longer to see significant results.
- Do I need to hire a professional SEO agency to target service-based keywords? No, you don’t necessarily need to hire a professional SEO agency to target service-based keywords. You can do it yourself by using keyword research tools, creating content around the keywords, optimizing on-page elements, building backlinks, and tracking your progress. However, if you don’t have the time or expertise to do it yourself, hiring a professional SEO agency can be a good option.
- Can targeting service-based keywords work for all types of service-based businesses? Yes, targeting service-based keywords can work for all types of service-based businesses. The key is to find keywords that are relevant to your business and your target audience, and to create high-quality content around those keywords. By doing this, you can improve your search engine rankings and attract more potential clients to your website.
So, this was My website success strategy with SEO.