How to set up Google Analytics
- November 27, 2020
- Posted by: Abhay Ranjan
- Category: SEO
Google Analytics is one of the most popular digital analytics software. It is Google’s free web analytics service that allows you to analyze in-depth detail about the visitors to your website. It provides valuable insights that can help you to shape the success strategy of your business.
HOW TO SET UP A GOOGLE ANALYTICS ANALYTICS
- Click to go to Google analytics
- Once you have signed into your Google account, click Access Google analytics
- Click sign up
- Fill in your account name, website name, website URL, and select an industry category and reporting time zone.
HOW TO GENERATE A TRACKING CODE
- Sign in to your analytics account
- Click admin
- Select an account from the menu in the Account column
- Select a property from the menu in the Property column
- Under property, click tracking info, tracking code. your tracking id and property no. are displayed at the top of the page.
Thanks for reading.