Blog commenting plays an important role to get visitors to the blog or website and create a relationship with your community in your niche.
Blog commenting is good for affiliate marketers and webmasters who are looking for link building and traffic from his target audiences.
What you need to do for Blog Commenting –
- Find blogs of your niche
- Comments on that blog
• The blog should be active and hold authority.
• The blog should be reputed one.
• The blog should be a hub for serious webmasters in your niche.
• The blog should have a good Page Rank.
• Do-follow? Excellent! No-follow, it still holds value.
• The blog should have “Keyword Luv Enabled”
• The blog should have “Comment Luv Enabled”
• The blog should have “Top commentator Do follow widget”
• The blog should have “Recent comments widget”
• The blog should have good Alexa rank
• Check DA PA of blog
• Check Social Media Profile
Important Points to consider while Blog Commenting –
• Always Use your real name
• Always Use your full name
• Always Use a valid email address
• Always Use an updated gravatar
• Always Link out to a relevant page (this is optional)
• Always Address the author or blogger by their first name before leaving your comments
• Don’t write a one phrase comment or avoid generic comments (e.g., Great Post Abhay Ranjan)
• Don’t copy and paste an article and use it as your comment
• Study the comments that others make & involve in conversions
• Always Comment on your industry blogs more often
• Don’t ignore mainstream blogs (e.g., Forbes & Mashable)
Last Words –
It has been great fun writing this blog post. Feel free to include your suggestions through comments, I would love to discuss them.