2017 My Year in Review
- December 31, 2017
- Posted by: Abhay Ranjan
- Category: Digital Marketing
I write this 2017: My Year in Review as a means to:
- Give a massive thank you to all of you for love and support.
- Talk about both the good and the bad parts of 2017.
- Share my moments and experiences of 2017.
- Sharing fair decisions about my life which reflect my choice and results.
- Talk about my life in 2017 with full transparency.
Well, 2017 was another year of personal, social and professional progress and improvement for me. From expanding my personal flavour and preferences to gaining new skills to stepping from my comfort zone, this was another year of great learning and experiences. I have turned up 2017 as the most successful year of my life with my hard work.
“I want to thank everyone — my family, friends, mentors, colleagues, followers and of course my enemies. Well, I played this year as a single player game, but there blessing, wishes & criticism gives me strength & encourage me to do well. So Thank you.”
There are many more things to discuss but I am going to filter out best from them.
My Achievements this Year (Highlights) –
- Created a product (online courses) that generated revenue. (Still a long way to go).
- 365 days of daily blogging. 1/5 million views.
- Met 1000s of new people (many internet friends) and build relationships with peoples of digital marketing.
- Created brand presence in the field of digital marketing.
- Awarded s most viewed writers in digital marketing from Quora.com.
- Become a Google Partner & Google Certified Digital Marketing Professional.
- Trained more than 100+ students in the field of digital marketing.
I wish you and your family a healthy, wealthy & successful New Year.
I wish you the best in 2018.
God Bless You.